Monday, October 19, 2009

Great Depression Photo Collage


This collage is based on the world event "The Great Depression",this event occurred in the 1930s. Many lives were changed during this depression. It is the first out of three collages I did. When I first started I used photoshop,which was new to me. Making this collage was extremely fun and an interesting project. Photoshop is a great program, I had fun working and experimenting with it. Originally these were all black and white images,but photoshop helped create the look of another color,so its not so black and white. To get where I got with this collage I had to gather images from corbis,and then put them together in a way that the images look and fit right with each other. The reason why I choose "The Great Depression" is because I thought it was a very historical event that seemed interesting to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment